A1Stoves.com is proud to announce we are now Hearthstone dealers! We carry a full line of Hearth Stone soapstone and cast wood stoves and parts. Please click on your model of stove below to see a complete parts list for the Hearthstone stoves. If you have questions, please email us at info@A1Stoves.com or call us M-F 800-893-4950. We’ll be happy to help you find the right parts for your Hearthstone stove.
A1Stoves.com offers wood stove parts for most major brands and for many wood stoves that the manufacturer has gone out of business. We’re having an Early Bird SALE 10% OFF wood stove parts and pellet stove parts! Please click on your wood stove brand below and you’ll be taken to our online shopping cart. If you don’t see the parts you’re looking for or if you have questions regarding how to repair, maintain or enhance your wood burning stove, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-893-4950. Our certified wood stove specialists will be happy to help you find the right parts for your wood stove!
HURRY! THIS SALE WON’T LAST LONG!
List of stoves we offer parts for – please click on your stove brand for a complete parts list:
DVL/DuraBlack Chimney Adapter OR A Snap-Lock Adapter OR A Slip Connector
24″ Square Ceiling Support Box with Trim
Adjustable Vented Flashing
Attic Insulation Shield
2 X 36″ Dura Plus Galvanized Chimney Pipe
Use for typical through-the-roof installations.
Can be used for cathedral ceiling installations.
NOTE: Always disconnect power before performing the thermostat installation
1/4” hex nutsetter & driver
small sized flat head screwdriver
Follow the thermostat manufacturer’s installation procedures
1. Unplug the stove’s power cord from the wall outlet
2. Remove the 6 x 1/4” hex screws from the slotted back access panel
3. Unscrew the control board from the side of the heater (2 x 1/4” hex screws)
4. Unplug the 9 pin wire harness from the back of the board
5. Install the thermostat module by plugging it into the 9 pin plug on the back of the control board
6. Locate the thermostat terminal block marked T’STAT INPUT, found on the back of the module
7. Be sure to run the thermostat wires through one of the slots of the rear access panel before
connecting the wires
8. Connect the 2 wires from your thermostat to the terminals on the module, 1 per terminal. Ensure
the wires are firmly connected
9. Connect the 2 wires at your wall thermostat to their terminals. Ensure the wires are firmly connected
10. Reinstall the 9 pin wire harness to the 9 pin plug now found on the thermostat module
11. Reinstall the control board and the slotted rear access panels
12. Plug in the stove and you are ready to operate with your thermostat