A1Stoves.com is proud to announce we are now Hearthstone dealers! We carry a full line of Hearth Stone soapstone and cast wood stoves and parts. Please click on your model of stove below to see a complete parts list for the Hearthstone stoves. If you have questions, please email us at info@A1Stoves.com or call us M-F 800-893-4950. We’ll be happy to help you find the right parts for your Hearthstone stove.
A1Stoves.com carries the complete line of Earth Stove and Traditions pellet stove parts and EarthStoveand Traditions wood stove parts. By clicking on any of the highlighted words you’ll be taken to our online shopping cart. There you can find your Earth Stove model and the parts still available for that stove.
A1Stoves.com carries the complete line of parts for The Earth Stove pellet stoves. Many of the parts for these older pellet stoves are no longer in production. To see a complete parts list and availability click on your Earth Stove model below to be taken to our online shopping cart. If you have questions or need help determining which part you need, please email us at info@A1Stoves.com or call us at 1-800-893-4950. We’ll be happy to help you!
It will soon be getting cold at night and that means it’s time to do yearly maintenance on your wood stove, pellet stove and gas stove. A1 Stoves is happy to offer the basic steps below to help you troubleshoot your heating stove. If you find you need stove parts, please visit our web site, we’re offering all wood stove parts and pellet stove parts on sale at 10% OFF!
- Is any motor on your pellet stove running full speed when first turned on? Might be time to replace the control board.
- You want to test the stove to make sure your auger motor isn’t running continually or making loud noises.
- Check the gasket around the door with a dollar bill. Close the dollar bill in the stove door and if you can easily pull the dollar out, it’s time to change the door gasket on your stove.
- Be sure and check the firebricks for your Whitfield, Breckwell, Lennox, Blaze King, Buck, Breckwell, Traditions or Earth Stove. Pellet Stove and wood stove firebacks or refractory bricks should be replaced every few years to ensure proper operation of your heating stove.
- All gas heating appliances should be tested to see if the pilot tube is working properly.
If you have any questions or need help finding the right parts for your stove, please email us at info@A1stoves.com or call us, 1-800-893-4950. Our certified hearth professionals will be happy to help you find the right parts for your stove! We’ve been in the home and hearth business for over 20 years and we take pride in our workmanship and our customer service staff. If you are buying stove parts online be sure to check the return policy of the company you’ll be dealing with. May of our competitors charge outrageous fees to return and some even charge to cancel an order!
A1Stoves.com will be offering a series of articles on how to fix your pellet stove. Whether you have an Austroflamm, Whitfield, Breckwell, Earth Stove, Enviro, Flame, Harman, Osburn, Quadrafire, Traditions or any brand of pellet stove, the first step is to troubleshoot the problem. If you auger motor or blower runs constantly, your pellet stove igniter won’t shut down, your stove is running in “fault mode”, your pellet stove faults within 15 minutes of start up, your pellet stove ignites but the flame doesn’t last, we’ve got the answers! Best of all ALL PELLET STOVE PARTS ARE ON SALE!
Please take a look at the chart below and if you have any questions our certified staff will be happy to help! Email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-893-4950. By clicking on any of the highlighted words above you will be taken to our online shopping cart for pricing and availability.
CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO ENLARGE